RTL Plumbing has an impressive track record in all construction plumbing services. Fully licensed and insured, with strict quality assurance processes, RTL Plumbing works hard to improve the profitability of all our clients.
We appreciate that every client and every project is different. Our approach determines the most efficient use of materials and services to ensure that projects are completed with the optimum solution in terms of time, value and quality and in accordance with out clients’ objectives.
We understand that construction can be a very competitive market, so we’d love to identify areas within construction plumbing where we can save money and improve profits.
We have worked on complex projects and understand the tight design and construction programs, budgetary challenges and the team work required to get the work done.
OUR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
We offer a range of special skills and proven experts for your Brisbane projects in areas of:
- Construct only
- Design, document and construct
- Design and construct
- Design, contract and maintain
We are committed to achieving the highest possible delivery standards to our construction clients. Our team has an enviable track record in Hydraulic Engineering services on complex projects, that include:
- Commercial office buildings
- Schools and education buildings
- Industrial and manufacturing premises
- Townhouses and developments
- Sporting facilities
- Residential developments
- Government developments
OUR CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS
How we can help you
- Portable water supply
- Sewer drainage systems
- Trade waste system
- Roof drainage
- Hot water systems
- Sewerage and drainage works
- Non-potable water
- Rainwater harvesting
- Storm water collection
- Passive waste water systems
- Solar systems
- Storm water collection above and below ground level
- Recycled water installation gas services
- Design documentation
- Cost advice to quantity surveyors / estimators
- Liaison with design consultant, other services consultants and architects
- Negotiations with local authorities
- Development of detailed design documentation
- Inspection of equipment and services during fabrication and installation
- Coordination of equipment installation with master program and other contractors
- Final testing and commissioning of all equipment and systems
- Coordination of “as built” documentation
- Quality control reports
- Certify completed work for compliance with
- Authority requirements and correct operation in accordance with contract
Our commitment to occupational health and safety, quality assurance and environmental management delivers a safe, sustainable and high quality finished product.
RTL Plumbing is committed to achieving excellence in our activities and plans commissioning on each project, to meet our individual requirements. All sites are regularly visited to check programs are being met and the hydraulic works are being delivered efficiently and to a high quality standard.
RTL Plumbing endeavours to provide a safe working environment by ensuring all employees have the necessary equipment, training and information to work safely. We conform to all Australian Standards and WorkCover related safety requirements at our workplaces.
At RTL Plumbing we complete projects safely without incident or injury through the identification, assessment and control of workplace hazards.
This means we develop and implement a Safe Work Method for all non-routine tasks and conduct site induction for all employees covering Site Safety Rules and Emergency Procedures. RTL Plumbing’s Occupational Health and Safety Policy was developed by our OHS Committee representatives, and is promoted on every site.