RTL Plumbing has an impressive track record in all commercial and construction plumbing services. Not only are we fully licensed and insured, we also have strict quality assurance processes. RTL Plumbing works hard to improve the profitability for all of our clients.
We appreciate that every client and every project is different. Therefore, we adapt our approach to ensure the most efficient use of materials and services. Thus, ensuring our projects are completed with the optimum solution. These solutions include efficient time, extreme value and great quality to allign with our clients’ objectives.
RTL Plumbing understands that construction can be a very competitive market. This is why we love to identify areas within commercial and construction plumbing where we can save you money to improve your profits.
We have worked on complex projects and understand the tight design and construction and commercial programs, budgetary challenges and the team work required to get the work done.
OUR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
We offer a range of special skills and proven experts for your Brisbane projects in areas of:
- Construct only
- Document, design and construct
- Design and construct
- Contract, design and maintain
We are committed to achieving the highest possible delivery standards to our construction clients. Our team has an enviable track record in Hydraulic Engineering services on complex projects, that include:
- Commercial office buildings
- Schools and education buildings
- Industrial and manufacturing premises
- Townhouses and developments
- Sporting facilities
- Residential developments
- Government developments
COMMERCIAL AND CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING PROJECTS
OUR CONSTRUCTION AND COMMERCIAL CLIENTS
How we can help you
- Portable water supply
- Sewer drainage systems
- Trade waste system
- Roof drainage
- Hot water systems
- Sewerage and drainage works
- Non-potable water
- Rainwater harvesting
- Storm water collection
- Passive waste water systems
- Solar systems
- Storm water collection above and below ground level
- Recycled water installation gas services
- Design documentation
- Cost advice to quantity surveyors / estimators
- Liaison with design consultant, other services consultants and architects
- Negotiations with local authorities
- Development of detailed design documentation
- Inspection of equipment and services during fabrication and installation
- Coordination of equipment installation with master program and other contractors
- Final testing and commissioning of all equipment and systems
- Coordination of “as built” documentation
- Quality control reports
- Certify completed work for compliance
- Authority requirements and correct operation in accordance with contract
Our commitment to occupational health and safety, quality assurance and environmental management delivers a safe, sustainable and high quality finished product.
RTL Plumbing is committed to achieving excellence in our activities and plans commissioning on each project, to meet our individual requirements. All sites are regularly visited to check programs are being met and the hydraulic works are being delivered efficiently and to a high quality standard.
We endeavour to provide a safe working environment by ensuring all employees have the necessary equipment, training and information to work safely. RTL Plumbing conforms to all Australian Standards and WorkCover related safety requirements at our workplaces.
At RTL Plumbing we complete projects safely without incident or injury through the identification, assessment and control of workplace hazards.
This means we develop and implement a Safe Work Method for all non-routine tasks and conduct site induction for all employees covering Site Safety Rules and Emergency Procedures. RTL Plumbing’s Occupational Health and Safety Policy was developed by our OHS Committee representatives, and is promoted on every site.